Today I am 26! I wanted to have a fun day with my little family for my b-day and I did. Richard has Wednesdays off ... yippee, so he let me sleep in and made me french toast for breakfast, my favorite. Then we went tree shopping (thats what I asked for!), then Gavin went to my sisters so Richard and I could go to lunch at California Pizza Kitchen! We spent a nice afternoon making a home-made, totally from scratch chocolate cake with buttercream frosting. Lastly I wanted to go this Bounce House place to let Gavin play as a fun family activity. Gavin absolutely loved it. He was squealing with delight the whole time and my other little boy loved it too ... Richard. This place really brought out the kid in him. Here are some pics from our bday-o-fun!!
Looks like you had a great day! It's always nice to spend a whole day with family. I agree that your cake looks fabulously delicious! Happy one day late (sorry) birthday!
6 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALLISON! Looks like you had a fantastic day. Did your cake taste as good as it looks?
Yeah! Happy Birthday! It looks like you had a great one :)
Looks like you had a great day! It's always nice to spend a whole day with family. I agree that your cake looks fabulously delicious! Happy one day late (sorry) birthday!
You guys looked like you had a great day!! I am glad that Gavin could come over to my house to play!!
Happy Birthday!! Hope you are doing well!
Looks like fun! Now you just need a few more kiddos to help you grow your fun exponentially! Miss you
Post a Comment