

This weekend we had our first real snow storm. When we woke up today it was still coming down. Gavin and his daddy got in their snow gear and headed out. It was so cute! Gavin LOVED the snow.
This evening was the ward Christmas party. Gavin played a shepard in the nativity scene, but sadly I missed that because I was at work :( But I made it in time to see him sit on Santa's lap. I wasn't sure how he would respond, but he loved Santa. He gave Gavin a candy cane and all night Gavin kept saying "Santa, Thank you." What a sweet heart. I'm sure Gavin made a good impression on Santa and so he should get some good gifts this year!
2 comments:
that Gavin ought to be a gerber baby model
How cute! Tavia loves the snow too. I am sad that I missed Santa at the ward christmas party. We had a work party that same night. Looks like it was lots of fun though.
Post a Comment