Early April ... Las Vegas with the family. Lots of fun, minus my cold.
Mid April ... Family in town, skating competition with five of my students competing, and Easter
Late April ... I'm in charge of the skating test session (kind of a big deal) and we had a test on the 25th. It was my first time being in charge and my first time testing my own skaters ... happy to say they all passed! Then my six year anniversary and more family in town.
I made it through this very busy month. The nice thing about being busy is I just realized that I'm now in my third trimester! That went fast!!
Here are some pics from the month ...




2 comments:
Cute pictures! Wow...I can't believe you are already in your 3rd trimester. Time has flown by. Can't wait to meet your new little one!
soo cute - your little family is adorable! and ideas on names yet for your little pea pod?
Post a Comment