Sunday, October 24, 2010

I have returned!

I have been a terrible blogger! But I am back to the land of living! I won't try and catch up, but I will share about our fun trip to Mexico. Richard and I went for a week to Los Cabos, just the two of us! It was so great. We had such a nice time snorkeling, going on sunset cruise where we danced and ate way too much food! We played on the beach and by the pool and even sang karaoke at the resort we were at! It was such a treat and a much needed break! Thanks to my friend Tori for watching my kids!




3 comments:

Michelle said...

So awesome!! Cute pics! Sure love you guys. :)

Rachel said...

You look great Allison. Can't wait to see you all soon. I'm so jealous--I wish I could go on a vacation and get some sun.
Hope everyone's doing well.

Levi and Becca Darrington said...

I agree with Rach, you really look so good! I miss you guys tons, and wish I could be there for the Holidays... bummer! :( Kiss your cute little ones for me! Love you guys!