
I was showing my sister my blog today and she told me a cute story about sparkles. She was at work and a co-worker was commenting how she just got her first gray hair at the age of 50! (Lucky) Carly laughed and said she had her first when she was eighteen. This lady told her that they are not called gray hairs they are called sparkly. So my mom doesn't have gray hair, she has sparkly hair. So I'm hopeing this picture turns out. These are my sparkle's. I have lots for a 24 year old. Good thing I'm getting my hair colored tomorrow!
3 comments:
I love your sparkles! I dont think I have any yet but they are sure to come!
sheri
I got Carly beat... my first was when I was like 9 or 10. I also have a few that pop up in my eye brows. And a few on my tummy. Mine are all on the side. To bad because my hair on top is starting fall out and if they were there at least they would be falling out!
I started getting sparkles after my first child. I'm sure it's downhill from there...or uphill. However you want to look at it.
Post a Comment