Sunday, April 29, 2007

Starting Again



I had a blog about a year ago, but I stopped after about a month because I thought nobody read it. But I have really been enjoying reading other people's blogs so I thought maybe it was worth doing.
So far the hardest part is coming up with a name and a title. The name Scrap 360 is for me and richard. I am Scrap and Richard is 360. Both represents our hobbies! The Sparkle of Life I came up with by stareing at the diamond on my wedding ring and thinking how it is like life ... moments of brilliant sparkle and moments of less shine. But the sparkle is so brilliant that it outshines all the other moments.
One of the most beautiful parts of my life is Gavin, my son. I'm amazed how each day he seems to be different and growing. Today he was laughing like crazy in Sunday school. It had everyone around us giggleing.
Here is my little Gavin, five months today!
Gavin looks just like his dad! This week was his first pool party. He wasn't quite sure what he thought of the pool, but once he got used to it he was all smiles.

6 comments:

The Au Family said...

I'm glad that you started a blog! This picture of Gavin is so cute! I can't believe he is already 5 months! Life goes sooo quick. Hopefully we'll see you soon so he's not too different before we see him again.

Rob Au said...

Look at that skinny kid! Don't you feed that boy! Goodness. Fun to see you have a blog. I don't get the Scrap 360 part but oh well. I will put as a link on my blog!

Rin said...

Yeah!!!! I'm so glad you started this:)

Robert Oldham said...

I like the blog, especially the pictures.

If I get the Scrap 360 part: it means Allison's hobbie is scrapbooking and Richard's is doing 360's on a wake board. Right?

Sheri said...

yeah I am so glad that you started a blog! Keep it going!
sheri

Karen said...

I love your BLOG! Only 2 days and I can't wait until the next..
Allison, you are a very creative, extra special Mommy!!!