Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Traditions


My family has so many traditions that I love. One of those is going to cut down our Christmas tree the day after Thanksgiving. We always drive along the ridge between the ocean and the bay for a beautiful scenic drive.

Then we stop at a funky little breakfast joint called Alice's that we just love. This year when we went to get our tree we had major spider incident. I was going through some of the trails to look at a tree and I almost ran into an enormous spider. I made a big deal out of it and my brother and I oogled (thats not really a word) over the HUGE nasty spider. My poor niece freaked out! My sister finally got her to settle down and just then she looked over and next to her was another enormous spider. That was the end of her! We did all finally recover, got two great trees and took some fun family photos on the back of my dad's truck. It was another great Thanksgiving with great leftovers and fun traditions!

No comments: