Friday, November 2, 2007

Boo!

Whenever Richard gets an idea for a costume he always makes it look great. Three years ago he spent the whole month growing out his beard and hair to be wolverine. He looked awesome!



This year he decided to be a geeky dentist. He looked so good! We passed out candy and tooth brushes. We told all the kids if they didn't brush they would have teeth like his. It scared a lot of the kids! I think they probably brushed that night.



Gavin looked so cute in his pirate costume! I wore my tinkerbell costume from high school and Gavin and I went as Captain Hook and Tinkerbell. I have to get this kind of stuff in before he knows how to protest :)



Aren't we cute ...

2 comments:

Annie said...

Very cute. Hey I just got word that you can't get on our blog. I'm so sorry. Shoot me an e-mail so I have your e-mail address and can send you an invite.
vanceannie@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

You guys look so cute. I love the tinkerbell costume :) I still have my snow white costume as well. I think it is in Utah! :) Love you guys!!