Wednesday, December 19, 2007
Can I Brag for a Moment ...?
I hate to toot my own horn, but I wanted to report on my grades this semester. I was very concerned that I was going to get a D in my Anatomy class. I had to get a C or I would be kicked out of the education program and would have to reapply. I was praying for a curve and hoping that because it was a television course they would be generous. Well I got my grade today and generosity was overflowing ... I got an A!!!!!! I can't believe it! I got two other A's and an A-. I got a 3.91 this semester. Yeah! It looks like I'm going to Cold Stone tonight!! Thanks to everybody who continues to encourage me to keep on working to achieve my goal of getting my degree!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Great job! And its 'toot' not tut! :) You go girl!
3.91....Very Impressive! Can I have some cold stone too to celebrate?
Post a Comment