
Gavin turned one this week. I can't believe it! He is such a cutie. For his birthday I made homemade macaroni and cheese and broccoli. I put lots of mac and cheese and some broccoli on his tray and all he ate was the broccoli. I knew he liked it, but I didn't realize it usurped mac & cheese. Crazy, huh!

So here are Gavin's favorite things to do (in no particular order, except number one):
1. Play on the stairs ... mommy's favorite!
2. Play with his toys, especially his toys that help him walk.
3. Squawk constantly.
4. Take all the the items off his food tray and stuff them down the side of him or throw them on the floor.
5. Give BIG hugs and kisses.
6. Wave at anything that passes him.
7. Hang on mommy and daddies legs.
8. Eat, Eat and Eat, not whats on his tray but what we are eating off our plates.
9. Walk, with assistance.
10. Ride facing forward in his new car seat.
3 comments:
I CANNOT believe he is one years old. CRAZINESS! He's so cute.
he looks so cute in his little snow outfit!! He really is the cutest little guy!! We love you guys!!
How time flies!! He is soo cute. What a good eater too!
Post a Comment