Monday, January 14, 2008

Random Pics

I finally got around to putting some pictures on the computer ...



I brought my mom's traditional sour cream coffee cake to Christmas breakfast and it turned out great! I was very excited about my success!!



Christmas breakfast at Grandma-Great's house!



We went and washed the car the other day ... lots of dirt and road salt. It was so cold that the inside of the car wash was covered in ice. Gavin loved watching Richard wash the car.



Richard forgot his coat so he put on the only warm stuff in the car ... my head band and scarf :)


The other day Gavin came out of the pantry carrying a big stock pot. His new favorite thing is picking up big stuff. I had him sit in the pot. Isn't he cute!

4 comments:

Sheri said...

I love him in the big soup pot! So cute! How are you guys doing?! We miss ya!

Maranda said...

What a cute little boy...You must be very proud!!! You should take him outside and go sledding in the pot. heehee!

Rin said...

Oh my gosh, that is the cutest picture!!!

Unknown said...

just add a few veggies and he'll be perfect :)!! Can't wait to see you in a few days!!