Thursday, January 17, 2008

Weight Update


I haven't been very good about updating on my weight loss like I said I would. Two things reminded me today that I should. So last August I went for a free consultation at LA Weight Loss Center but never did anything with it. Today they left a message on my voice mail saying they were doing a 1/2 off special if I would be interested. It felt very good to think that I didn't need to take their offer since I have managed to lose 14 pounds on my own. I have about 6 pounds until I get to my pre-baby weight and my goal weight. The other reason I thought of it today was because I was feeling worried that I wouldn't be skinny for long. I thought that there might be a slight chance that I was pregnant this month (not trying by the way) but luckily that special monthly non-pregnant indicator came today. I was feeling sad that just as I was finally comfortably fitting my pre-baby pants it might be over, not that I wouldn't be happy to have one, but I'm trying to fit the next one between semesters.

3 comments:

Maranda said...

Hey Allison. Way to go..only six more pounds to go. That's so exciting. I just want you to know that while I was there I did notice how good you are looking, but my stupid mind thinks things sometimes and forgets to act. So what I'm trying to say is that I meant to tell you you are looking great. I've lost 19 pounds with only 20 more to go to reach my goal. Six sounds a lot more obtainable. Can't wait until I'm there. Well good luck...I miss you guys.

Unknown said...

I am so proud of you!!! You are a great example!!!

Anonymous said...

Good job. I was looking at your blog thinking that you looked different and now I know why. You look great and by the way I cant beleive how big Gavin is getting. He is such a cute little boy. I love his hair.