man he is sooooo cute!!! Bye, Bye!!! Love you gavin!!
That was so cute! Gavin really does heve the greatest laugh. PS. no judgement on the bink, look how cute and cuddly he looks with it :-)
What....He can talk now? Man, I'm missing out on everything. He is so cute. I, too, love his laugh! Miss you guys
I want you to know I don't judge any mother on anything...sometimes we all have to do what we have to do to get through the day!!Gavins laugh is adorable. Time for #2! :) haha
Post a Comment
4 comments:
man he is sooooo cute!!! Bye, Bye!!! Love you gavin!!
That was so cute! Gavin really does heve the greatest laugh. PS. no judgement on the bink, look how cute and cuddly he looks with it :-)
What....He can talk now? Man, I'm missing out on everything. He is so cute. I, too, love his laugh! Miss you guys
I want you to know I don't judge any mother on anything...sometimes we all have to do what we have to do to get through the day!!
Gavins laugh is adorable. Time for #2! :) haha
Post a Comment