
Yesterday Gavin and I were outside washing the car. While we were out there the little neighbor boy came over to ask if I wanted to buy some lemonade. I gladly went over and bought some (I would have done it without being asked but I couldn't see them behind the cars in the driveway). Anyway, I watched as countless neighbors drove by and smiled at the boys but not one single person stopped. I felt so bad for the boys especially because I'm sure that when they got the idea to have a lemonade sale they probably pictured a line at their stand and the opportunity to acquire a fortune. So Gavin and I bought 4 cups of lemonade to help support them. So I am putting out a challenge to everyone to stop at little kids lemonade stands, even if you don't know them and you don't even want the lemonade. Your quick stop will surely make the day of some little kids!
2 comments:
I absolutely agree!!!
allison you are so cute! We really need to make some plans! We are going to the OR coast in July, but really need to make a trip to UT. I will talk to Tom about it tonight!
Post a Comment