Gavin and I just completed our mommy and me swimming class. Gavin loved it. He wasn't great at following directions, but what 18 month old is? I would like to be commended on my courage for putting a picture of myself in my swimsuit on here. I might regret this later. Anyway, here is Gavin enjoying his swimming lessons!
Hey please don't think I am a crazy blogstalker, but I went to high school with Richard and am helping with the 10 year reunion. Will you please email your mailing address to sfreunion98@gmail.com so that I can send you an invitation?
5 comments:
You have a waterslide and mommy and me swim classes? Thats got to be the coolest class ever!
Looks like fun! You don't need to regret posting a picture of you in your swimsuit...you look great!
Hey please don't think I am a crazy blogstalker, but I went to high school with Richard and am helping with the 10 year reunion. Will you please email your mailing address to sfreunion98@gmail.com so that I can send you an invitation?
Thanks a ton!
Are you kidding me Allison...you look amazing. I love your swimming suit. Gavin's lookin good himself w/his stylin sunglasses. You're a babe!
You look great!!!! What cute pictures.
Post a Comment