
Poor Gavin had a little mishap the other day. We are in the progress of putting in a built in trampoline in our backyard. There is a gap between the tramp and the wall of the hole. We have been soaking it with water to help it settle. Anyway, somehow Gavin fell in and got a real mouth and face full of dirt. Poor little guy!
This weekend Richard and I had our first weekend away. We went to a dental management course in Huntington Beach, Ca. It was so beautiful. It's just too bad we ended up inside the whole time. We did make it over to the beach for one lunch break and enjoyed the gorgeous weather.
2 comments:
Oh my gosh, poor Gavin...
Looks like fun
I can't help but laugh at that picture. Poor guy, he doesn't look too happy, I'm just glad you took the time to get a picture...It's kind of hilarious!
Post a Comment