Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Makin' Mommy Proud


I would love so much to share my passion for ice skating with my family! Sometimes Gavin has to come to work with me while I teach. I try to get him on the ice any time I can. I feel that the earlier I expose him to skating the more likely he is to like it. I think that theory is right. Anytime he is at the rink he stands at the side of the ice crying until I put his skates on and let him get on! He has gone skating 3 times now and just LOVES it. He can't stand on his own yet, but soon enough!! In the video I was trying to get him to walk to Richard but he was crying because he thought that meant he had to get off the ice :)

5 comments:

Erin said...

Allison,
That kid is way too cute!!

Rin said...

Oh cute!!!!!!!!! I wish I could go skating with you two.

Unknown said...

He really does look so cute!! We just love him!!

Judy said...

He looks like an Olympic skater to me! Dad says to get him a helmut, some pads and a hockey stick. He will be unstopable!

ATWOOD said...

Oh man, how cute it that :-)...I feel like you're a stranger...what the heck? When are we going to hang out?