
I'm always late on the book bandwagon. I didn't start Harry Potter until there were 3 books and now I have decided to start the Twilight series! Today we were at Costco and Richard stopped at the stack of Twilight books and asked if I would like the first one so I could start reading the series. I was shocked. Richard never offers to buy stuff!! I was sure there was a catch, like he wanted to buy something or he was bidding for more Halo time, but he assured me that he had wanted to get it for me for Christmas, but thought it would be nice to have it sooner since the movie is coming out. So if I don't blog for awhile it means I'm too into my book and I don't have time :)
3 comments:
I think you'll really like Twilight. I didn't want to be one who jumped on the Twilight bandwagon, but out of boredom this summer I started reading the first book. I really enjoyed it and wanted to know what happened in the others, but let's just face it, I have a short attention span and so I have a hard time reading long books. Joel's sisters had read them all so I made them tell me what happened in the rest of the books. I can't wait to see the movie when it comes out. Wish I was there, we could have made a girls night out of it!
Lauren read the series and then convinced both me and our mom to read them. I thought they were all very entertaining, especially the fourth one... Enjoy!
so....how are you liking it? :)
Post a Comment