Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween

We had a very fun Halloween. Richard had the day off work and so we got to spend the day together. We carved our pumpkins and then had family over for soup and treats. My sister and I took the kids trick or treating. Gavin was totally understanding the concept. It was so fun to watch him walk up to the door and say "treat" and then happily put his candy in his bucket! I loved it. Happy Halloween!!




4 comments:

Lisa Harradine said...

Oh Gavin looks so cute in his Halloween Costume. I love when kids get excited about trick or treating so cute.

Maranda said...

Cute pumkins! Looks like you guys had a fun Halloween.

The Au Family said...

I sure wish Robbie, Lauren and Benjamin could have been in that cousins picture! They would all have so much fun trick or treating together. Gavin is still simply adorable. He makes a great bat. See you in a few weeks.

Judy said...

You all look so cute. I like your new blog page!
mom