Sunday, February 1, 2009

25 Things About Me

Rules:
Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.

1. I use cloth grocery bags at the grocery store. When I forget to bring them in with me I feel sick about the bags I'm about to waste and the garbage I'm adding to the earth.
2. I injured my knee in skating when I ran full speed into the boards, knee first ... it was an incredible site!
3. I love sports car and I fantasize all the time about all the sports cars I want to own someday.
4. My number four button on my computer is broken and I have to push insanely hard to get it to work, so I dread typing fours.
5. I have absolutely no spelling abilities, so forgive the loads of spelling errors in here.
6. I once brought a note from my dad to PE to be excused. It too had misspelled words and the teacher accused me of forging it. Now you know where my spelling skills come from.
7. I hate refried beans! I eat the top six layers of bean dip and like a jerk I leave only the beans at the bottom for others.
8. I'm afraid of big dogs and after being bit by a german shepard last summer I now justify my fear.
9. I have a bad habit of pulling my mascara out of my eyelashes ... I loose lots of lashes.
10. I was a performer in the Opening and Closing Ceremonies for the 2002 Winter Olympics ... it was amazing!!!!!
11. I have a fear of empty public bathrooms.
12. I slept on my parents floor when I would get scared ... EVEN IN HIGH SCHOOL!!!
13. If I was too scared to go to my parents room, I would call my dad from my phone line in my room to his phone and make him come check things out :)
14. I really dislike cartoons and when they have been on too long in my house I go a little crazy.
15. The first thing I said after I had Gavin was "I did it." How sweet, huh? Not how's the baby?
16. I watch the food network alot and sometimes when I'm cooking I pretend I'm a chef hosting my own show. That goes to show how big of a loser I am ... but that's okay, most of you already know I'm a bit nuts!
17. I am prematurely gray.
18.I have an obsession with clipping figure nails and toe nails. I should have been a manicurist.
19. I watch episodes of Friends several times a day. My DVR is set to record all episodes on two different channels.
20. I have had 8 surgeries in my mouth.
21. I hate the question "Whats your favorite color?" I don't have one and the question always makes me feel like a weirdo because I don't have a favorite.
22. I give my family hugs constantly and I'm considered the touchy one in my family, but I rarely feel in the mood to hug my friends, with the exception of Erin Rouleau who I would hug constantly!!
23. I don't understand people who keep all the blinds closed on their house all the time. Don't they like sunshine?
24. I rarely ever go to bed without the dishes being done.
25. My nickname in junior high was "tomato face" because of how red I get when I exercise. As if junior high isn't hard enough!!

2 comments:

*Danette said...

We have so much in common! Especially number 19 and 23! Send me an email and I'll invite you to my blog... had to make it private - dmt710@gmail.com

Maranda said...

I love that you pretend to have your own kitchen show...It kind of reminds me of something my mom would do and has done.

I'm totally with you on the Friend re-runs. I could watch them all day. Joel is so sick of friends. He won't let me watch it while he's home.