Monday, March 16, 2009

A Good Secret Keeper!!

I must pat myself on the back for the fact that I am a good secret keeper. It's been easy to keep a secret from those I don't see on a regular basis ... but none the less I think I'm finally ready to let the cat out of the bag! I am pregnant with baby number two. I'm due July 29, which makes me about 21 weeks at this point. Last week I had an ultrasound and found out we are having another boy! I was a little bummed at first but I'm very excited for Gavin to have a little brother. He already talks about his little brother and kisses my tummy. It's really cute!! So here's my dilemma ... I don't have any boy names is mind!! Please feel free to offer up suggestions, though I make no guarantee's that I will choose them, but I would love input. I'll get around to taking a tummy picture soon and I'll post it!

Here's a tummy pic!

6 comments:

The Au Family said...

YOU ARE PREGNANT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Congrats!! :) We had a hard time coming up with boy names too. Our girl name list is always so long! We are excited to see you for easter!

Lisa Harradine said...

Congratulations Alli! That is so exciting. You are a WAY good secret keeper, I told everyone right away I couldn't help myself LOL.

Rin said...

HOw did I miss this post?!!! You have the cutest pregnant tummy ever!!! Seriously, you're so cute!

Melanie said...

I wanted my boys together and we thought Kayla was a boy, but she surprised us!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Allison!! =)

I like the name Bradley

*Danette said...

Congrats! Good job keeping that a secret!