Gavin is turning into my little ice skater! The other day I had to go teach two classes and my sister was out of town. I thought I would just bring Gavin with me since it wasn't a very long day for me. So I brought him while I teach a section of BYU ice skating. I put his skates on and found him a little hockey stick and puck to play with. He had so much fun and skated by himself the entire time!
Monday, March 23, 2009
My little Skater
Gavin is turning into my little ice skater! The other day I had to go teach two classes and my sister was out of town. I thought I would just bring Gavin with me since it wasn't a very long day for me. So I brought him while I teach a section of BYU ice skating. I put his skates on and found him a little hockey stick and puck to play with. He had so much fun and skated by himself the entire time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That's so cute Allison! I'm sure you're so proud :-) If he decides to get serious about this hockey thing, then at least you've got his dental work covered :-)
I cannot believe he can skate around without any help. What a little athlete!
first of all I checked your blog today, I am always checking yours and Sheri's just to see if there is another little one on the way and low and behold their is. congrats and i am glad someone is having the boy's
Post a Comment