Great pictures of Skyler! He's getting so big. Looks like you guys had a blast in Hawaii. What is a man-of-war that stung you? I can't believe you hiked a mile carrying Skyler just weeks after having him. That's pretty amazing!
Oh my gosh!!! Those are the cutest baby pictures i've ever seen. Did your sister in law (Melissa) do them? He is adorabole...and he looks like a little Gavin! Hope you are doing well. Love you guys.
5 comments:
Cute pictures! I like the ones when he's in the baskets! Adorable.
Great pictures of Skyler! He's getting so big. Looks like you guys had a blast in Hawaii. What is a man-of-war that stung you? I can't believe you hiked a mile carrying Skyler just weeks after having him. That's pretty amazing!
awww so cute - what a handsome devil you've got on your hands
What a sweet baby!
Love, grandma
Oh my gosh!!! Those are the cutest baby pictures i've ever seen. Did your sister in law (Melissa) do them? He is adorabole...and he looks like a little Gavin! Hope you are doing well. Love you guys.
Post a Comment