Saturday, November 28, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

We had a great Thanksgiving! Hope everyone enjoyed theirs. The next day Carly and I joined in on the black Friday madness. We got up at one in the morning to line up at Old Navy in hopes of getting Lego Rockband for free, but sadly didn't get it. That's okay though. After 9 hours of shopping and 6 stores we finished our Christmas shopping in one day! Amazingly enough we had a great time. We had so much fun and agreed to make it a tradition!
I didn't get any pictures of Thanksgiving, but here are some cute pics from the last few weeks.


2 comments:

Rachel said...

Skyler is so dang cute!! I can't believe all the hair. I love how you decorated his room too.
Hope you guys are doing well!

Lowe Family said...

I can't believe how big he is getting. I guess I need to keep up a little better! Those brothers are going to have fun together.