




After California we were home for two days and then we headed off to Washington DC to visit Richards sister Becca and her husband Levi. We squeezed in a dental seminar to make it a business trip. Thanks so much to Mike and Marilyn and Atwood Family Dentistry for taking us on the trip. We had a great time! We stayed in Leesburg, VA which was a great town, exactly what I imagined New England to be like. I LOVED all the gorgeous fall colors and the beautiful homes. While we were there Becca took us for a drive to see the big houses. They were incredible. I loved it and I want a colonial house some day. We spent a day in DC and saw the White house and some other awesome buildings, including the Washington monument and the capital building. I love to travel and this was really fun to see a new place. I'd like to go again and do more sight seeing ... someday. Now that we have family there, it's a good excuse to visit. After 16 hours of travel we made it home from a crazy month! Gavin was exhausted by then end. He commandeered Skyler's car seat and snoozed until morning













We had a nice Halloween too. Gavin was a ninja and Skyler was a pumpkin. We went trick or treating with friends. Their little girl Kylie is so cute and she and Gavin were the sweetest tricker treaters. Gavin says "Treater, Treater." They were so polite and said thank you to everyone and see you later to lots of people. I had just as much fun watching them as they did getting candy! It's been a great month. I can't believe it's already November ... where did this year go! Happy Halloween








2 comments:
What fun trips and the Halloween costumes are so cute! Love the pictures.
What a fantastic month of adventures! We loved having you here and miss you all! I love all of the pictures!
Love, Grandma
Post a Comment