Gavin got his first pet! A goldfish. He was so excited to to feed him and help clean his bowl. He kept him at the kitchen table and would sit with him while he ate his breakfast. He named him Nemo. It was lots of fun to watch him enjoy his fish. Unfortunately, the fish died four days later. Gavin was a little mad at first, but got over it quickly. We have not replaced it because I'm too lazy. Anyway, it was fun while it lasted!

4 comments:
That's so funny. It's a good thing gold fish are a dime a dozen...easily replaced! That's cute that Gavin would watch the fish while he ate. A dog would be so much more fun.....Do you want Vali?!
That is such a good photo! I love it! It's not everyday you see THAT!..:D Hey! You should check out my brand new blog and become a follower! I'm trying to get my business rolling and need to get the word out! I have an AWESOME deal going on right now so tell all your friends and come in and see me! :)
cute pictures!!
Love, Grandma
so funny, circle of life... I guess.. good starter pet though, and if nothing else, it made for some cute pics :)
Post a Comment