Saturday, March 6, 2010

Gavin's 1st Day of School

Gavin started pre-school in January and loves it. His teacher is name is Heather and he always tells me he loves "teacher heaven." He is turning into a big boy and not just my little toddler. I am certainly enjoying four hours of week of having just baby at home who is napping. I forgot how much I can accomplish at home without kids!


2 comments:

Maranda said...

Oh my heck...what a big boy he's become. I cannot believe he's already starting pre-school! I can imagine how nice those few hours are without him. I love when Kamryn takes a 3 hour nap...I can accomplish so much more!

Hope things are going well for you! I can't wait....we are moving back to Utah in May. I miss my family!

Judy said...

I love his face while he is showing you the back of his backpack. He is such a big boy. And so cute...teacher heaven!