Sunday, June 13, 2010

Gymastics

Gavin has been attending a gymnastics class for the last couple months. He basically runs around for forty-five minutes and does a couple summer salts (I don't know the actual spelling of that). They had a recital at the end of the year to show off their skills. Gavin just followed the other kids. He jumped through some hula hops and did a couple summer salts. I was so proud, I actually got teary eyed. What a goofy mom! But I am so proud of Gavin for going up in front of such a big crowd. That had to be scary and he was so cute!!

Then, as you can see, he had a little tumbling mishap and like the good mom that I am, I just giggled and continued taping him!

2 comments:

Maranda said...

That's hilarious! Way to go Gavin. Those were some awesome somersaults. Skyler looks cute playing in the dirt.

Levi and Becca Darrington said...

hahaha Oh, that was too cute, I just love little Gavin! I miss you guys so much...can't wait til I can come home and see you! Hopefully for the Lake Powell trip at the beginning of Sept! Love you lots!