My little Skyler is one! I'm amazed at how quickly this first year went. Skyler is such a happy baby boy. He loves to smile, laugh, give wet drooly kisses and play with any toys sitting around. He'll eat anything put in front of him ... lucky for me! He is a fantastic sleeper and just a wonderful little boy. He is our Skyler the Smiler. On his first birthday we had a backyard BBQ with our family here in Utah. We really missed our family in California ... wish you could have been here. Skyler loved his balloons and LOVED his cake! We are so lucky to have him and Gavin in our lives. Love You Boys!
3 comments:
I miss him. Happy birthday Skyler.
These pictures are so cute. It looks like he had a fun birthday! I love the last picture!
Love,
Grandma
Wow!!! I can't believe how big both of them look.
They are adorable. Can't wait to see them and YOU and Rich when we come home.
Love ya
Post a Comment