I said I would report in my weight loss or gain, so here I am. This is helping me to be accountable. The last two weeks I did not lose or gain, but this last week I lost 2 lbs! This has brought my total weight loss to 5 pounds!!! My goal is to have lost 10 pounds by Thanksgiving. That means I have about 4 weeks to lose 5 pounds. Hopefully I can do it! Here is a fat picture and a skinny picture to help me stayed motivated!
3 comments:
You are doing great! I'm sure you can do it! By the way, what an adorable jack o lantern background on your blog!! :)
Great Job... It can be very challenging to shed pounds. I have given up hope of being fit again. Keep going you are doing awesome. You are an inspiration.
Great job Allison! I have been working out for weeks and havent lost a pound, I am a little bit more toned, but still kinda heavy for my height. Its a never ending battle! But as my skinny friends would say, at least you have boobs!
Post a Comment