Monday, October 8, 2007

Time to Change

I'm very tired of being fat! I have been making excuses for my weight since I had Gavin. I blamed it on nursing, no time, etc. etc. So I'm no longer nursing and I need to get serious. I would like to apply a little accountability to my weight loss efforts. I plan on reporting to my blog readers (the whole 3 of you) my weekly loss. I think if I have to report it I might be good. So, this was my first week counting my weight watcher points and I lost 3.5 pounds this week!!! I know that is rare and that big of a lose won't happen again, but it was a great first week motivator!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so proud of you!!! Keep up the good work!!

Sheri said...

You go girl!!!!!!!!!! You can do it! I am rooting for ya and know how you feel!

Rin said...

First of all, you have a darling figure. But I understand wanting to get back to where you once were. At least for you that's only about 10 lbs away where as for me it's hundreds. ;)

Jonny said...

Good luck!