Sunday, September 30, 2007

Lake Powell


This week we took a quick trip to Lake Powell. This was Gavins first time and he LOVED the sand. It was all I could do to keep him from eating it. I kept finding him with a red sand goatee. Richard was amazing on the wakeboard as usual. He landed a couple 360's and a few back flips. I always think, Wow! Thats my husband! I worked on jumping the wake also. I'm getting air, but I still have a long way to go. I got some great pics of Richard and Gavin playing in the sand but they are on my sister in laws camera. As soon as I get them I'll put them up. For now here is Gavin in his least favorite thing ... the life jacket!

Strangely enough the day after we got home it snowed!

4 comments:

The Au Family said...

I would have never thought by this picture that a life jacket is his LEAST favorite thing. He sure looks like he is loving life!

Sheri said...

Tom would of loved to see Richard do his wakeboarding tricks. Tom hasnt gone for a couple years...and I only had one good summer. I cant even jump the wake! Someday we'll both have boats and meet at Lake Powell with our kids and have a blast!

Rob Au said...

ewwwwwwwwwwwww.....

snow!

So pretty, so miserable to live in. I will keep my sunny SoCal thank you. ;) Gavin is quite the little man, I think he is one of the smile-y-ist (no matter how I try to spell that this stupid computer underlines it read but won't tell me how to spell it right, so there you go! I hate computers, yet here I sit day in and day out. And yet this comment is supposed to be about your post and I digress. And look how my in parenthesis comment is so a paragraph in and of itself. Oops) babies I have ever met! Until I am there... then he cries when I smile at him. Hmm, go figure.

Judy said...

He is going to be a natural in the water! Can't wait to see him soon!