Gavin and I went to California for two weeks and had a great time. Richard was in LA for a dental management course for two weeks. I'm not brave and I won't stay home alone :) We brought a cold with us and picked one up there ... kind of like a gift exchange! So far I'm the only one with the cold. I really hope Gavin doesn't get it cause it's a mean one! We had such a fun time with family. Gavin got the nickname of "Binky Bandit" he was always stealing Xander's binks. Sad to say we have slipped back into a bit of a binky habit ... nothing like before though so hopefully it won't be hard to get him off it again.
1 comment:
I'm sorry your not feeling well. That's the worst...Well I'm extremely jealous that you were able to pick up and go to Cali! It probably wasn't much warmer in California than Utah...huh? But, at least you don't have to deal with the snow. Good luck with the binky ordeal..We miss you guys and hope life all is well!
Post a Comment