Today I feel very ready to give up school. I have two research papers, a mid term and a couple other assignments due a week from Thursday. What makes it hard is that we are going to Disneyland Thursday and come back the day before its all due. Yikes! I feel overwhelmed but I really want to keep going. If I've put in this much effort I should finish it. Sigh ... I'll make it.

Here's Richard and Gavin playing in the snow. All Gavin does is sit at the back door yelling to go outside, even in a snow storm.
4 comments:
Don't give up...you'll regret it eventually. Plus, what else are you going to do while waiting in all those long lines at Disneyland :-) I didn't know that you guys were leaving so soon for vacation...you just got back :-)
You can do it...I always waited the night before to write my papers and then study for the tests an hour before class! I'm such a procrastinator, but serves you right for thinking you can up and leave all the time...J/K... Hope you guys have a good time at Disneyland! YAY
You can do it Allison i am so proud of you. What I would give to go back. Sometimes I feel like it will never happen.
My little sister doesn't know the meaning of the word quit! You are to much of a doer, to "obstinate" like your older brother. Keep going... you will make it.
Post a Comment