We had a great trip to Disneyland with the Au side of the family. All the kids had a blast being together and so did the adults. Here are a couple of my favorite pics! Little Xan Man My sweetie on the merry go round! Me and Aeryn at the Electrical Light Parade. Isn't my sister cute! Waiting for Alice In Wonderland I Love this Picture The Happiest Place on Earth!
Cute pictures!!!! I think I'm going to go to Disneyland this year...sometime at least. KT and Brett live in LA and next time I visit they want me to go with them...I will of course think of you the whole time.
2 comments:
Your pictures are so cute, disneyland looks so fun! You all look so cute in the big family picture...except, all the couples looked mixed up ;-)
Cute pictures!!!! I think I'm going to go to Disneyland this year...sometime at least. KT and Brett live in LA and next time I visit they want me to go with them...I will of course think of you the whole time.
Post a Comment