This week was my 27th b-day. Richard took me to Texas Roadhouse, delicious!!! I had told my sister I wanted the enormous 7 lb. chocolate cake at Costco for my cake, so she got it for me as a present! It was perfect. Here are bday pics and some pics of Skyler ... trying to catch a smile.
That is seriously the best cake on the face of this planet...I think I'm gonna have to find some excuse to go get it!!! Hope you had a great Birthday! Rachel
happy birthday!!! skyler looks absolutely adorable!!! I heard the baby blessing was the same day as Khloes sorry we couldn't make it :)
oh by the way - I'm going to be privatizing my family blog - would you send me your email so I can keep up with you guys:) I don't want to miss a thing:)
4 comments:
yummy cake :)!!!
That is seriously the best cake on the face of this planet...I think I'm gonna have to find some excuse to go get it!!!
Hope you had a great Birthday!
Rachel
Skyler is growing so fast!
Happy Birthday!!!
Love, Grandma & Grandpa/mom & dad
happy birthday!!! skyler looks absolutely adorable!!! I heard the baby blessing was the same day as Khloes sorry we couldn't make it :)
oh by the way - I'm going to be privatizing my family blog - would you send me your email so I can keep up with you guys:) I don't want to miss a thing:)
Post a Comment