Friday, August 31, 2007

Back to School


I started school last week. I'm taking 4 classes, almost full time. I'm really trying hard to stay on top of all of the reading and assignments! I am really enjoying myself so far. Richard was saying how it felt so weird to be sending me to school and not going himself. Hopefully I'll keep up!

4 comments:

Sheri said...

Hooray for you Allison! I am so proud of you. Good luck...I had an easier time losing the rest of the baby weight when I wasnt nursing...so hopefully it will be that way for you too!

The Au Family said...

Congrats on going back to school! Sounds like you've been very busy.

Rin said...

Yay! Congratulations! I think that is so exciting!!!

Anonymous said...

How awsome. Cameron and I have talked about it for me. I think we are going to pay down some of his school loans before we go that route. What do you do with Gavin. Do you take night classes. GOOD FOR YOU