Friday, August 31, 2007

4 More, Yay!


Gavin is getting four more teeth! Poor little guy! And he has a cold and he doesn't like the formula and wants to nurse. He is having quite the week. I feel so bad for him. Tonight was my last time nursing. I thought I would be so happy to be done but I'm actually pretty sad. Now hopefully I'll loose some more weight! This is a really fuzzy picture but I'm hoping to illustrate what my week has been like ... little baby following me around whining. I hope this doesn't go on too long :)

2 comments:

The Au Family said...

Poor gavin! Teething is NOT fun at all! Hopefully they will come in quickly. Good luck, I know this time is hard on the mother too!

Anonymous said...

Every mother can feel your pain. You think that when you can finally stop nuresing you will be more of a free women, but it is really hard to let go of that time spent with your little baby.