

I forgot to blog about my least favorite parenting moment. A couple weeks ago on a Sunday I was taking a nap upstairs and Richard was downstairs with Gavin. Richard got pre-occupied with something and Gavin wondered off. No biggy, the house is baby proof ... or so we thought! Gavin showed his first interest in the stairs. He made his way up a couple stairs (or so we think because his bink was on the 4th step). Next thing we heard was a tumbling body and screaming. Gavin fell down the stairs :( I felt so bad! I had a box sitting on the stairs and I think he hit it on the way down and cut the corner of his eye. The next day it was all swollen and red. But not worry! Gavins grandpa, being the wonderful grandpa he is, sent a dollar to Gavin for his black eye! It's my dad's tradition. I think he gave my niece Aeryn five dollars when she fell all the way down the stairs. He recovered and immediately went back to the stairs to see if he could climb higher!
1 comment:
Yikes...I remember the first time Robbie did that. That was a very scary moment when you realize what just happened! I'm glad he's okay!
Post a Comment