allison...i was just saying to travis..."where did she get that great tray for the bumbo, I want one" and then I read your little note to me. I will definitely be getting one of those. Gavin is such an explorer, he looks soooo cute!!
ah! I can't get over how cute he is! he just always looks so happy!
Oh Alli! The fun has just begun!
I LOVE my bumbo tray. Why didn't I get one sooner?
Where did you get the tray for the Bumbo? I need to get Connor one.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
allison...i was just saying to travis..."where did she get that great tray for the bumbo, I want one" and then I read your little note to me. I will definitely be getting one of those. Gavin is such an explorer, he looks soooo cute!!
ah! I can't get over how cute he is! he just always looks so happy!
Oh Alli! The fun has just begun!
I LOVE my bumbo tray. Why didn't I get one sooner?
Where did you get the tray for the Bumbo? I need to get Connor one.
Post a Comment