I love this little guy. I can't wait till I see him again someday. And you too of course! :)
Gavin is such a little man! I can't believe how much he has grown since we left!
I love all the disneyland pics...that was really a fun trip!!We miss you guys and gavin so much!!See you in utah in 3 1/2 months...argh, I have so much to do to get ready for that!!~Carly
I know how he feels... Shirts... Blah! Especially with such an awesome little tummy!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I love this little guy. I can't wait till I see him again someday. And you too of course! :)
Gavin is such a little man! I can't believe how much he has grown since we left!
I love all the disneyland pics...that was really a fun trip!!
We miss you guys and gavin so much!!
See you in utah in 3 1/2 months...argh, I have so much to do to get ready for that!!
~Carly
I know how he feels... Shirts... Blah! Especially with such an awesome little tummy!
Post a Comment