Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Easter

Our camera broke and so we are having to use our video camera to take pictures. So they are not the best quality but here they are:









Gavin loved finding Easter eggs. He is in a stage where he likes to throw everything, which included eggs. I kept trying to get to him before he could throw but I was unsuccessful. He cracked most all of them. He was also carrying two around and he tripped and squished them in his hands ... nice, huh?

5 comments:

The Au Family said...

Oh my, where is Gavin??? He looks completely different with his haircut! He is looking so old but still so adorable. Glad you guys had a good Easter.

Maranda said...

Oh my gosh, when I saw the first pic I wondered who Richard was holding...Gavin looks so different. He is so adorable and I love his shirt. How are you guys? Allison you look amazing!

Sheri said...

You are looking good Allison! And Gavin is so cute....I want to come visit you guys sometime!

The Au Family said...

I showed the pictures to little Robbie and he said, "Oh how I love my little bud named Gavin." :)

Rin said...

He looks so different all of the sudden!!! Wow! He's growing fast.