Monday, March 31, 2008

When Stress Takes a Physical Toll

This past week has been slightly miserable. Last Sunday I started to develop a cold sore on my lip ... my first one and they hurt. I had Richards dad laser it for me which helped but didn't completely fix it. Then I developed a bacterial infection in my gums that is REALLY painful and is caused by stress. Then I developed another sore in my mouth this week, though I'm not sure where that one came from. So it's been a pretty crummy week for my mouth. Then on Saturday I was lying on the floor while Gavin was playing and he loves to wrestle. In the playing I got kicked right in the mouth. All of my ouchy's began to bleed profusely. At that point I lost it! Richard felt so bad for me and so he put me on a mandatory time out!!

1 comment:

Rin said...

Oh man! Don't you love stress?!