Wednesday, April 23, 2008

I Never Get Tagged

I'm excited that my sister tagged me ...

You're feeling: Happy ... I just finished a yummy pasta lunch and Gavin is napping and I'm watching Friends and blogging ... how much better can it get!

To your left: A blanket from my last Jet Blue flight and my Educational Psychology book.

On your mind: My yard sale on Saturday. I need to continue to organize.

Last meal included: leftover broccoli, sun-dried tomato, and chicken pasta ... two oreos and half glass of milk

You sometimes find it hard to: stay focused on a task. I get side tracked, usually by the tv because I have a bad habit of having the tv on most of the day (its ok though, food network ... it's educational!)

The weather: overcast and in the 50's

Something you have a collection of: rubber stamps, childrens novels, thats it unless you count my tons of ice skates

A smell that cheers you up: like my sister, bleach! I love the smell of cleanliness. It motivates me. Other yummy smells: fabric softener, summery smelling candles, colorox wipes and swifer wets cloths

A smell that can ruin your mood: stinky farts!

How long since you last shaved: Before church on sunday, underarms ... today!

Yesterday, The current state of your hair: half up, half down the first part of the day, pony tail in the afternoon, bun at night

The largest item on your desk/workspace (not computer): I don't have a desk, I just don't work :) My couch and my laptop are my work space.


Your skill with chopsticks: Non-existent. It's pathetic to watch me try and use chopsticks.


Which section you head for first in a bookstore: It used to be mysteries but now its the kid section and the cookbooks, how very domestic and boring.


Something your craving: not much after my yummy lunch, but I would never turn down french fries and a diet coke!


Your general thoughts on the presidential race: I lost interest when Romney dropped out. I need to get involved again though. As my freshman year roommate Erin once reminded me "Women have worked so hard for us to have the right to vote!"


How many times you've been hospitalized this year: Amazingly enough none, not even a trip to the doctor.


Favorite place to go for a quiet moment: My bedroom. I love my bedroom and my bed. I love to sit there and do a crossword from People magazine or watch TV

You've always secretly thought you'd be a good: actress :)


Something that freaks you out a little: Weird people at the park. Sometimes I'm not sure if they belong to a kid or not!


Something you've eaten too much of lately: Pizza ... I have eaten so much pizza lately it's ridiculous. End of the semester, no time to cook, pizza it is!


You have never: been outside of the US or Mexico

You never want to: sky dive!

Tag You are It!!!: My sister-in-laws Rachel and Maranda

2 comments:

Rin said...

Hahaha! You would make a good actress! :)

Sheri said...

I like this tag...it was fun to read. It made me miss you!