Thursday, April 17, 2008

Kids Say the Best Stuff

Today Gavin and I were outside in the backyard playing when the little neighbor boy came out. There is no fence between our yards. He came to the edge of the grass and says in a very matter of fact "My mommy screams a lot." I'm sure she loves him saying that.

3 comments:

Kris said...

Wow, what mother WOULDN'T love having her child rat her out like that to the neighbors? ( : I haven't seen you & Richard for a long time! Gavin is adorable. Hope all is well. Love, Kristine (Richard's cousin)

Unknown said...

Hi Sister- It was good to catch up on your blog...gavin is soooo cute. I can't wait to come hang out with him. We sure miss you guys!

~Carly

Perfumes said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Perfume, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://perfumes-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.