I wrapped up a poopy diaper the other day and set it down on the floor and Gavin brought it over and as he presented it to me he said with some much enthusiasm "Look mom, it's for your birthday party."
While doing laundry the other day Gavin said, "Mom, your my best friend!" Now if that doesn't melt your heart, what will!
This evening Gavin threw a toy at Richard's face. When Richard said "Ouch ... that hurts." Gavin replied, "Did you hurt yourself?"
While Richard was shaving the other day, Gavin stood at his feet yelling, "Dad, I want your attention." For a two and a half year old I was very impressed.
"Holy Mackerel"
"Go Cougars"
"What the heck!"
"Skyler's my friend."
There are so many more great things that he says ... but of course, they're not coming to me right now. I'll add more when they come to me.
1 comment:
The cute thing about this picture is that he is trying to carry these coconuts over to Benjamin because he wanted to have one and he wanted Benjamin to have one. He walked over to Benjamin and gave it to him and said, for you. Benjamin pounded it a few times and Gavin looked completely content with that.
Post a Comment