



I wanted to go camping for the Labor Day weekend, but decided I'm just too lazy to get it all together. So we decided to camp out in the backyard. We had a great time roasting marshmallows and snuggling in the tent together. Skyler and I made it all the way until 6:00 am and then we headed inside. Gavin and Richard stayed out till eight. It was a great little excursion for us!
5 comments:
This sounds like so much fun. We've been wanting to go camping for awhile but it takes so much energy and planning to go that it never happens!
I used to love to sleep out in my backyard. Looks like you guys had a great time. I bet Gavin absolutely loved it. Skyler looks so cute in the pics below. I love his little smile!
These will be great memories for Gavin and all of you!
Love, Grandma
SOO cute!! And what a great idea!! All the fun of camping, just half the work..not bad;) We wanna come next time;)lol
So FUN! That makes me want to try it sometime now.
Post a Comment