You look amazing Allison! I love your dress. Skyler and Gavin look so cute in their little ties. I'm sad we missed it. Hope everything is going well for you and your family. We miss you guys.
I wish we could have been there! You look beautiful...and so so skinny! I meant to call you yesturday, HAPPY BIRTHDAY a day late! Hope you had a great day. We love you guys.
5 comments:
ah allison you look beautiful!! and the boys all look great in their sunday best as well;)
Allison you do look great! What a handsome family you have....but I have to know where did you get your dress? I love it!
You look amazing Allison! I love your dress. Skyler and Gavin look so cute in their little ties. I'm sad we missed it. Hope everything is going well for you and your family. We miss you guys.
It was a great day!
Love, Grandma
I wish we could have been there! You look beautiful...and so so skinny! I meant to call you yesturday, HAPPY BIRTHDAY a day late! Hope you had a great day. We love you guys.
Post a Comment