Monday, June 25, 2007

Poppa


I thought I should give an update on my Poppa. After much thought the family decided to put him at rest and let him pass on to the the next life. He passed away on Sunday with his family at his side. My poppa is such a wonderful man. If it weren't for him I wouldn't have been able to attend college (well I could have but I would have had to pay my own tuition!). He gave me my first job! He was so patient with me while I worked in his dental office. He was such a wonderful man who loved and cared for his family. We will miss him very much but are so happy to know that he no longer has to battle Parkinson's disease. We love Poppa!

6 comments:

Rin said...

Oh Allison! I'm so sorry. I'm glad you have the gospel and know you'll be together again.

Sheri said...

I am so sorry Allison. Wish I was there to give you a hug. And your Nana. What great people for grandparents!
sheri

Rachael, Duke, and the Boss said...

I'm sorry Allison. It's really hard to lose your grandparents. We miss you guys.

Karen said...

......dear Allison....I am so so sorry for your loss...You always talked about how special your Poppa was...Please give each of your loved ones a big hug from me...

Nikki Dailey said...

I am still in Utah (taylorsville) and Branden is in Texas. Are you guys here yet?

The Au Family said...

We do love Poppa very much! He sure was a great man! It was great seeing everyone this last week!