Saturday, June 2, 2007

Skater Girl


For those of you who have said they wanted to see me ice skate here is the best I have to show. This is a picture of me teaching ... I know, not very exciting. I'm going to have to dig around and find some pictures that I can put on the computer. So here is the hobby I'm most passionate about and love the most!

4 comments:

Annie said...

You are so darling! Yes, I too would definitely like to see more pics of you in action on the ice.

Anonymous said...

I love it alison you are so cute.
Janae

Rob Au said...

Common.... let's see a triple axle! I know you can do it! I want to see you perform/compete again. Kind of hard as a new mommy... Let me tell you it only gets harder. That's why I've gotten so fat! That and Claim Jumper's blackberry pie!

The Au Family said...

I love watching you skate, I remember watch you on one of your competitions many years ago when I first met you! Me, on ice? Those two don't mix. It takes great talent!!